Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Meredith Currently...

(Ok so I kind of cheated, but I didn't have my phone to take an instant picture of me, but I am wearing my Bat-Man shirt, and my hair looks gross like in this picture. Fair enough.)

Obsessing over...Ceviche. If you don't know what Ceviche is, its basically a mix of raw fish, shrimp, octopus, etc. that is marinated in lemon/lime juice and spiced with chili peppers, onion, garlic, etc. Costa Rica has some out of this world Ceviche! Basically I've been eating it everyday.

Wishing for...The United States. You don't really appreciate it until you're gone, and in a foreign country where you see exactly how lucky we as Americans are. Even the poorest Americans have infinitely more than the majority of people here. 

Thinking about...nothing. I'm sorry this is such a boy answer. When I hear the word "nothing" come out of Evan's mouth when I ask what he is thinking about, it makes me want to slap a kitten. This week my brain has been running on every cell its got up there. Being in a foreign country, not understanding a word anyone is saying, makes everything, even just trying to talk simple conversation completely exhausting. 

Anticipating...Getting home to see my Scouter. Yeah, he's annoying, misbehaves in public, and shreds his doggy beds like nobody's business, but dang is he cute. I can't wait to see him do power-runs when he sees me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment