Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Yesterday when I was driving home I made sure to stop and enjoy the summer smell of cut grass for one of the last times this year, because today there is a chill in the air. The crispness of fall is moving in! I've already started celebrating!

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frapp. Nom nom nom  
                       The perfect temperature outside                     

(Organic) Apple Cobbler

Halloween Decorations!



I'm still working on some paper cut outs for my Halloween decorations. If I do say so myself, it's going to look pretty awesome. I have an old smiling moon, flying witches, and masks to put on my pictures to make them spooky.

In other breaking news:

I received a $10 parking ticket (typical)

Our neighbors new puppy sounds like a small child being strangled when it cries
aka I panic and run outside everytime

Went to the store to buy stuff to make peperoni & veggie pizza and didn't buy peperoni
therefore we had vegitarian pizza

Less than a month from today I will be in Lexington with my best friend seeing Taylor Swift!

My lucky bamboo plant lost its luck. I think I killed it

Tonight I have a hot date to see the Screwtape Letters play in Nashville #winning


No comments:

Post a Comment