Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can we talk for a second?

About this:


I've been seriously jipped on my Pop-Tart, and I'm upset. 

My Pop-Tart eating diminished when I figured out that each pastry was 210 calories. I was under the impression that an entire package of Pop-Tarts was 210 calories. Lies. Pop-Tarts are strictly Evan's deal for breakfast. Don't get me wrong, I love them just as much as the next person, but I try to opt for cereal, mixed nuts, or something a little more filling without an obscene about of calories and sugar in the morning.

While packing my lunch, I grabbed a pack of Pop-Tarts to pack with my applesauce, since we literately had nothing else in the house. I'm such a bad wife. I was pretty pumped considering this would be a "treat," and just thinking about them in my lunchbox waiting was enough to make me drool all morning! After eating my applesauce, I grabbed my Brown Cinnamon Sugar Pop-Tart package like it contained Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket. I pulled out the first delicate pastry and flipped it over, ready to devour it. My jaw dropped when only half of the pastry was covered in frosting! The other half had a wimpy thin layer of frosting! Part of me almost yelled out in a dramatic, slow-motion, NOOOOOOooooooooooo!

But I didn't.

I sat there and pouted.

 Alone.

And then threw the other Pop-Tart away. 

I'll show you Kellogg. Think I'll eat your wimpy half-frosted Pop-Tart? Think again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment