Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Every year we all make resolutions to change ourselves for the better.
Don't get me wrong, the idea of resolutions are great, but if we're being honest with ourselves we rarely keep them more than 2 or 3 weeks.
I usually get myself in over my head by having a list as long as my coffee table in resolutions.
Well this year it's different!
I'm cutting back my voluminous list to a realistic 2 resolutions.

1. Keep it clean.
It's no secret that I'm not too put together when it comes to keeping things in their place. I can be a little messy sometimes. Another thing that isn't a secret is that Evan is a little organized. When I say a little I mean open any drawer in his office and there are tabs, files, and survival guides to nearly anything, neatly tucked away in its place. I'm hoping to become more like him so my life isn't such a mess, and also so he doesn't divorce me because of my bad habit drives him up a wall. Don't worry...he won't divorce me...that I know of...haha for real, just kidding.
2. Less Facebook more Jesus.
 Krysti has had a goal of spending more time praying, reading her bible, etc. than on Facebook and Twitter. At first I thought "I could never do that," but now I think it's something that I really need to do. Over Christmas break I wasn't on Facebook or Twitter at all. And you know what? I really didn't miss it. But as soon as I jump back into the craziness of life I get sucked back into it again. I'm putting my foot down. 2012 ready or not here I come! So long messy closets! Goodbye Facebook! Maybe, if you're lucky, you will see me next year! Never!

No comments:

Post a Comment