Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

New Rule

I'm making it a new rule in my life to take my SLR camera everywhere. I'm gluing it to my side, even if I'm going to get gas. Here's the deal. I hate being that person with a camera glued to their face. Or, that artsy person that is taking pictures of nasty cigarette butts while pumping gas. But it has to happen. I bought a book: Understanding Exposure to help me learn more about my camera. I understand ISO, aperture, and shutter speed, but I have a hard time grasping the concept of how they all work together. 

I can't tell you how many times I've I said "I wish I had my camera." Considering how much I love my camera, and how nice it is, even though its a little old, this should not be a problem in my life. I know I could be a lot better than I am currently, I just need to force myself to practice. So here I am announcing it here to make myself hold myself to it.

*Side note: Evan has made it to his new "home" and will start some kind of training before they start their actual missions soon. I'm hoping we both can get into a new routine quickly. It really does make the time go by so much faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment