Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brain Fart

This week has been pretty uneventful thus far. I got a few project done, and I have the whole house clean for once, including laundry! Its been pretty quiet since its just Scout and I. Evan should be getting home early this afternoon today. I'm so excited for him to get home, but it also means we're down to weeks until he leaves for Afghanistan. This time around it doesn't really feel like hes leaving anytime soon. 

Also, I've had a hard time blogging this whole week.
I have a thousand things to talk about (as usual) but none of it is coming out right.
Everything I try to write ends up frazzled with all my thoughts running together. This means I have 24 drafts, but none of them are anywhere close to making any sense. Brain farts are the worst. 


No comments:

Post a Comment