Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm getting fatter as we speak.

I have a confession to make.
It's embarrassing.
I sat in this very spot all day. 


I'm talking12 hours now. 
As soon as Evan said audios, I parked my derriere here and I haven't moved except to do important things. You know, like pee, let scout in/out, and eat junk. 
Complete junk. All day.

Stuff like this: 

 //Saltines//cheese//mustard//

Along with left over birthday Shrimp Alfredo, ice cream with fudge, cinnamon sugar pop tarts with a glass of milk, hummus and chips, a cup of tea, mallow cups, bad, bad, bad stuff.

 Scout did this:


If you can't tell hes pouting. 
I guess he got over the whole I-hate-dad stunt. 
He was bawling like a little baby, begging Evan to take him along, while he was packing the car. I guess he is stuck with just me again, which I'm pretty positive he won't mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment