Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Meredith Currently...


Obsessing over...this dress.

Wishing for...Free People Clothing

Thinking about...how the heck I'm going to fulfill my cross-cultural experience for school. (For those of you who might not know what a "Cross-Cultural Experience" is, its basically visiting another country outside the US and getting "culturalized.") Yes, Asbury is still haunting me. It's hanging on my shoulders driving me crazy. It's literately been 1 1/2 since I graduated and I still don't have this done. Its not really all my fault. OK so maybe I put it off a little longer than I should have, but it shouldn't be this hard to go somewhere. Really, I just want to jump on a plane and visit somewhere awesome (think England, Germany, France, etc.) but the problem is I really don't want to go alone. Most of my friends are either married, getting married, or graduating which means money isn't falling out of their pockets at the moment. Calling all single and independently wealthy friends. My time of need is now.

Anticipating...Next week. It will most likely be Evan's last week here before he deploys, so there will a lot of packing, last minute adventures, and getting use to a new routine. 

Listening to...

Wishing for...time to slow the heck down. I'm sure a few weeks from now I will be wishing time for zip by, and fast forward to December, but I guess that is one of the hardships of life...not having a time machine. 

Check out Lyds Currently posts....they are always so simple but fun. I thought I would try making one, maybe you'll see more of these around here more often! Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment