Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

RIP Lucy and Happy Easter

You guys remember Lucy right?
- Scout's brand new $60 dog bed - 


I'm sorry, you might not recognize her since she's in about a BILLION different pieces.
We came home to this lovely sight a few nights ago, after going out to dinner...needless to say, Scout was very proud of himself. He thought he had done us the biggest favor that we could ever ask for! Too bad I can't ever recalling wishing for this kind of favor. As much as I wanted to strangle him, he looked way too happy and impressed with himself to not laugh! I'm sorry we let it end this way Lucy, but I guess it was bound to happen sometime!

It makes me really sad that today doesn't feel like Easter. I wish I had gone to church. For some reason I always chicken out going by myself. That needs to change. Scout and I sunbathed outside while I read the last book of the Hunger Games for most of the day. I ate chicken noodle soup with crackers for dinner. It seemed like I should be doing something bigger, better for today. When I talked to my Dad tonight he said it didn't feel like Easter either, so maybe its not just me this year. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha the expressions kills me.
    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete