Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

"OK I'll try not to look like I'm dying"

via

This is what I look like when I Zumba.

My friend Lisa and I decided to try to Zumba for the first time a few weeks ago.

Um, we almost died.

We found ourselves standing in the hallway with one hand on our hip and another on the wall for support, while we tried to breathe. The muffled base of music pulsed through the wall jeering. We cringed at our watches...the class was only halfway over! There is no way we could make it! It also didn't help that my stomach and hips are incapable of moving independently. I'm that uncoordinated girl that everyone feels uncomfortable just watching me; Asbury didn't help me in that department.  Despite my lack of dancin skillz, I went and shook my booty like there was no tomorrow.  It was so much fun, but geez it is not for the faint hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment