Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Friday!!! - Right?

Today is my Friday! I asked to be off work tomorrow since Evan is leaving Saturday. We already have plans to eat breakfast at IHop. Who knows what else we will end up doing. I know Evan still hasn't packed his bag yet...so we will probably we packing and running to the store to grab some last minute stuff. 

Pictures from my iPhone this week.
As you can see I was clearly obsessed with shoes, naps, and Scout this week. I believe its safe to say Scout is generally on this list every week. Look how cute he is. 








I'm doing a photo a day this May. I didn't hop on the band wagon in April, since I didn't realize what it was before April was half-way over, but May is a totally different story! I'm excited :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment