Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hugh Hefner is off for the summer

1. Today Evan and I are getting our pictures taken by the amazing Lisette Price
So. Freaking. Pumped.  
I've changed our outfit choices about 281 times, made Evan roam Hobby Lobby's aisles for the perfect prop, changed the location (twice), and have been generally stressing over it all. Maybe I'm more suited to be behind the camera instead of in front of it.

2. Don't let your husband do this to you:
 Sometimes we're really bored. Evan burnt the end of a candy cig, and made me sit outside to take my picture. Why you ask? So he could send it to my mom to "tell on me." At the time it seemed really funny, but now as I type this I'm realizing just how weird we are, which makes it still funny. Please notice I'm wearing Evan's Hugh Hefner robe to make the picture that much classier.

 3. I love having funny friends.

4. Scout looks like a mammoth dog in this picture.
He has been inhaling all his dog food in the morning after I leave for work, while Evan is still sleeping. Hes hoping that Evan will think I didn't feed him, so he will feed him again. Sneaky, sneaky.


5. In exactly 5 weeks I'll be done with work for the summer! 
I don't think I can correctly convey in words about how excited I am. I'm so lucky to have a job that "lets out" for summer, its probably my favorite part of working in a high school. For our entire lives we "get out" for the summer, then as soon as we're responsible adults we're forced to sit inside of white walls, staring longingly out of barred windows. I just might go crazy if that was the case. Here is to tans coming my way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment